There are so many beautiful walks all over the Greater Park City area that we want to explore them and share them with the Newcomers Club.
We plan to walk at least once a month for now. Since plans will be changing and growing over time, please look for specific information in the monthly Newsletter.
Our goal is to sponsor “easy” or “intermediate” two-mile walks that are fairly level and will last up to two hours. The group will meet at a location in the Park City area where parking is convenient. After our walks we often gather at a local coffee shop for a chat, a nosh, or an early lunch.
Locations we have done and plan to do are:
- the McLeod Trail between Holiday Ranch Loop Rd. firehouse & Meadows Dr.
- the paths around the White Barn (when the snow melts!)
- the path along RT.224 between Meadows DR. & Old Ranch Rd.
- the paths around Matt Knoop Park, Copper Moose Farms
- trails around Skullcandy
- the Rail Trail from the Prospector area and beyond
- walks along Poison Creek
- walks around the Jordanelle Reservoir and the Hideout area
Please let us know where YOU would like to walk!
Check the monthly Newsletter for current information or email NewcomersClubParkCity@gmail.