There are so many beautiful walks all over the Greater Park City area that we want to explore them and share them with the Newcomers Club.
We plant to walk once a week. Since plans will be changing and growing over time, please look for specific information in the monthly Newsletter. And please contact the Activity Chairs below to get on the email notification list.
Our goal is to sponsor “easy” or “intermediate” 2-mile hikes that are fairly level and will last up to two hours. The group will meet at a location in the Park City area where parking is convenient. Initial thoughts on locations are:
- the McLeod Trail between Holiday Ranch Loop Rd. firehouse & Meadows Dr.
- the paths around the White Barn (when the snow melts!)
- the path along RT.224 between Meadows DR. & Old Ranch Rd.
- the paths around Matt Knoop Park, Copper moose Farms
- trails around Skullcandy
- the Rail Trail from the Prospector area and beyond
- walks along Poison Creek
- walks around the Jordanelle Reservoir and the Hideout area
Please let us know where YOU would like to walk!
Be sure to check the monthly Newsletter for current information.