Membership in the Newcomers Club of Greater Park City is for people who are relatively new in town and/or for locals who want to make new friends and expand their social network. The Newcomer membership fee covers you and your spouse/partner. Dues enable your participation in all activities and access to our online Membership Directory. Your membership is valid for 12 months from the day you join or renew.
Those newly interested in Newcomers may attend three functions before they are required to join. By attending any Newcomers Club event, non-members agree to be bound by the General Liability Release.
• To join using our online system click here.
You can complete your application and easily pay by credit card. If you prefer to pay by check or Venmo, select “Switch to Offline Payment” below the credit card payment box. To pay by check, follow the instructions in Steps 3 and 4 below.
If paying with Venmo, use @PC_Newcomers. Your membership will not be active until we receive your payment.
• If you prefer not to use the online system, follow these steps:
1. Download the Membership Form PDF
2. Fill out the front and back of form
3. Send a check made out to Newcomers’ Club of Greater Park City ($50.00 annual dues)
4. Mail to: Newcomers’ Club of Greater Park City, Attn: Membership Chair, P.O. Box 980235, Park City, UT 84098
Renew Your Membership
• WAIT! You’ll receive email from the Join It membership system.
The best and easiest way to renew is to let the system do all the remembering and most of the work for you. Join It automatically sends email reminders 30 days and 7 days before your membership is due to expire.
There will be a green button in the email that you can click on to go to your Membership Information page where you can review and update your contact information.
You can pay online with a credit card, or pay by check or Venmo, select “Switch to Offline Payment” below the credit card payment box. To pay by check, follow the instructions in Steps 3 and 4 above. If paying with Venmo, use @PC_Newcomers. Your membership will not renew until we receive your payment.
• To renew manually:
Download the Membership Form PDF and send it in as directed above.